SEVILLANAS WORKSHOPS with Susana di Palma
$25.00 – $45.00
Level: Beginner & Up
6:30 p.m. (75-minutes) Tuesday, December 21, 2021
(sections 1 & 2 with variations)
6:30 p.m. (75-minutes) Tuesday, December 28, 2021
(sections 3 & 4 with variations)
Sevillanas is a popular flamenco folk dance divided into four sections and danced with a partner. This set of workshops will teach the traditional four-part choreography plus variations.
- Advanced registration is required online. Payments will not be accepted in-studio.
- $45 for both workshops (December 21 & 28) with no class minimum to run the course.
- $25 for one workshop (December 21 or 28) with no class minimum to run the course.
- There are no refunds for missed workshops.
- New students must complete a Student Waiver upon registration (Click here to download and bring to class) – blank copies available at the studio.