December 21 @ 6:30 pm - 7:45 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Tuesday, repeating until December 28, 2021
Instructor: Susana di Palma
Level: Beginner & Up
Sevillanas is a popular flamenco folk dance divided into four sections and danced with a partner. This set of workshops will teach the traditional four-part choreography plus variations.
- Advanced registration is required online. Payments will not be accepted in-studio.
- $45 for both workshops (December 21 & 28) with no class minimum to run the course.
- $25 for one workshop (December 21 or 28) with no class minimum to run the course.
- There are no refunds for missed workshops.
- New students must complete a Student Waiver upon registration (Click here to download and bring to class) – blank copies available at the studio.
Zorongo requires proof of vaccination (for all those eligible to be vaccinated) plus masks while in the studio. Proof of vaccination includes bringing a physical card or showing a digital photo of your vaccination card on the first day of your class.